ALOS-2, "DAICHI-2" is the successor of ALOS, "DAICHI". Observation data from ALOS-2 is used in various fields, such as disaster monitoring, forest monitoring, and measuring land deformation. Archived images taken from the start of operation in 2014 are also useful for understanding changes over time.
For the purpose of promoting the use of SAR satellite data, we have started selling data pack products at a more affordable price for a limited time and in limited quantities. Whether you are already using it or are considering using it for the first time, please take advantage of this opportunity. If you purchase for 3 consecutive months or more, we will offer a 20% discount from the above unit price for continuous purchase discounts for products that have been purchased for 3 months or more.
This campaign is limited to the period specified below, but the number of contracts reaches the limited number of each product, the reception may be terminated earlier than the above period.
- This service only applies to high resolution mode (SM). Data for spotlight mode and wide area observation mode cannot be ordered at the pack rate.
- The first 10/20/50 companies will be counted based on the date and time when we accept the application from the application page of this service.Depending on the timing of application, the number of days available may be shorter than one month.
- The period of one month during which the service is provided is from the 1st to the last day of each month. However, there is a monthly application deadline for each pack product, so please check the following notes of each packages carefully.
- The data you have ordered will be provided online from our satellite data utilization promotion platform for both new observations and archives. If you have not opened a free account, please create an account from the below link in advance.
- Satellite data utilization promotion platform ⇒https://satpf.jp/spf_atl/?lang=en
- We may not be able to provide the data you ordered due to data errors, etc.
- The data ordered with this service cannot be included in the quantity of other discount services such as InSAR packs.
- We will inform you about the payment method in accordance with our standards. Please note that with our examination result, payment may be required to be done in advance.
- The deadline for applying for a new observation pack is the 15th of the month before the start of use.
- After receiving your application, we will confirm the desired observation area (AOI) along with the details of your observation request. Please prepare AOI in kml/kmz or shapefile in advance.
- Based on the AOI and observation requests received, we will conduct a survey of candidate observation dates and observation possibilities.
- In some cases,such as when the possibility of shooting in the desired area is significantly low, we may refuse your order.
- The acceptance or rejection of observations will be announced on the closest Friday before the scheduled observation date. We will inform you as soon as it is announced.
- If the observation is not accepted, we will accept the recovery observation or the observation of another AOI only within the same month. However, we cannot accept requests for observation dates that have passed the deadline for new observation orders. Please check the latest deadline for new observation orders on the following URL. https://alos-pasco.com/en/alos-2/spec/order.html
- If one scene or two scenes are not observed within the month due to rejection, half or all the amount will be deducted from the invoicing.
- The application deadline for the archive pack is until the 15th of the month in which you start using it. Please note that the available period will be shorter than one month if you use the service from the month of application.
- Both packs cannot be canceled after receiving an order from us. Before applying, please make sure that the satellite data utilization promotion platform has archive data for your desired region/time before applying. Satellite data usage promotion platform.
- Satellite data utilization promotion platform ⇒ https://satpf.jp/spf_atl/?lang=en
- Data can only be ordered from the satellite data utilization promotion platform, and the deadline is from the 1st to the last day of the month in which the application was made.
- Refunds will not be given even if the number of orders for the month you applied for is less than the number that can be ordered.
- The application for this pack is a one-time guide only for corporations (companies/organizations) purchasing ALOS-2 data for the first time. Those who have purchased ALOS-2 data from our company or other distributors in the past are not eligible.
- Other conditions are the same as ②Archive pack 5 scenes/month, ③Archive pack 10 scenes/month.